I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Krystallina of Daiyamanga! I am SO grateful! It makes me so happy that anyone reads my ramblings at all lol. She has a really awesome blog that I love, with great manga reviews and info on deals!! Def check her out. 😉
1. Put the award logo in your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog).
Here are her questions:
1. What recent news from the entertainment and/or pop culture world (TV, movies, video games, books, etc.) has got you excited?
The most recent thing I can think of is the news that there will be a Deadpool movie! I thought this project was dropped, so I was ecstatic when I found out it was happening, and with Ryan Reynolds!! I love the character, so I can’t wait!
2. If you opened your own personal theater, what would be the first movie you’d play on your new big screen?
Oh good one. Probably one of my favorites that I re-watch all the time, like a Disney movie or Ever After.
3. What is (or was) your favorite board game?
Life! I loved all the different options of how your life could turn out.
4. Cats or dogs?
I like both, but I prefer dogs.
5. If you could set up a teleporter from your house to anywhere in the world, where would you pick?
Probably somewhere very far away that requires a long plane ride, like Japan or Bora Bora.
6. Name a Disney song that fits your life.
Oh this was a hard one, since I’m a big Disney fan. I know it’s a re-make, but I’m going to go with “Life Is A Highway” from Cars. This song is very upbeat, and I tend to be optimistic. I think the happy feel fits me, and the song always puts a smile on my face when I hear it.
7. Pick a book or book series and briefly explain why it’s so good.
OOOOOOH even harder! I could make a whole blog post on this alone! I think I’m going to choose The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I LOVE this series! It is the only series I know of where there is a love triangle, but it ends well. Not just well, but perfectly. It’s just so beautiful also because all three people love each other so much. I cry happy tears every time at the end. I think this series and the characters are immensely better then Clare’s other series The Mortal Instruments. It is only 3 books, so everyone should read it!
Now here are my questions:
1. Do you have a favorite myth or fairy tale?
2. Is there anything you’ve seen from a sci-fi movie that you wished existed today?
3. What is your favorite genre of story?
4. What is your favorite place that you have traveled?
5. What is your favorite book or book series?
6. What got you into anime/manga?
7. Who is your favorite character (from any series)?
And I nominate:
Bearza-chan’s Anime Blog A great review site with some interesting articles!
Mochi Wonderland Another great review site with some otome walk throughs
Fearless Façade This site has interesting book reviews, and some anime also
Jessichi Notebook Oh my gosh these girls are FUNNY! Their reviews crack me up! XD